Friday, September 3, 2010

Xander's first date

Back in July a College student helped out in nursery at church (Xander's class). A few days later she posted his letter on her blog. Her Mom told me about it and Jamie said I could re-post it on my blog. So funny!

Dear Xander,

Thank you for the best date ever! I didn't know how I'd feel about going on a date with I guy I met 10 minutes beforehand but you had me at "Rawr!". Your little dinosaur ate my arm like your smile ate my heart. After you took me out to eat cheese-its and pretzels you asked me sit by you during singing time. At our little concert you were so sweet in sharing your monkey with your friends for "Monkey's Jumping on the Bed". When you sneezed you covered your mouth so I wouldn't get sick. You said please and thank you like no body's business. So chivalrous! When it was time to clean up you were the best cleaning monster ever! You got major points for that! Best part of the date was when you held my hand. Be still my heart. At the end we popped bubbles and you gave me the best hug. Our date had to come to a close when your mom picked you up.
Just wanted to say thanks for melting my heart
Love,
Jamie

So, I guess Xander had his first date and I didn't even know about it.....but in all fairness, I don't think he did either ;)

2 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

HaHa...how adorable is this story!

Cailean said...

That is SO cute!!!