Sunday, May 2, 2010

We've Moved In!!!!!

We did it! We move into our new house. (That is why I have 3 new post in one day). On Wednesday we passed our final inspection and got the go ahead to move in. This was a surprise as I was told no one passes their first final inspection. Usually you get a list of to do's and then after you complete them you can move in. Well, we had already been delayed due to some subcontractors, so we had extra time to perfect things and we passed the first time. Well, 30 seconds after we passed, Ryan informed me we were moving in that day. Yikes! We had nothing packed at that moment. But when Ryan is properly motivated he is a race horse and can accomplish the impossible. And so we moved about 80% of our stuff that day and finished it off the next day. It is so awesome being in this home. Waiting for it and seeing every part of it being constructed has made getting it so great. So far, every day I love it more. My favorite part is the kitchen. The island is AWESOME! I also love the bathrooms. The 2 full size bathrooms have double sinks and enclosed toilets and bath tub. I have a small walk in closet which I also love. The laundry room is a decent size and we have 5 bedrooms with a study. The house is pretty much huge. We have ginormous bonus room upstairs. My nieces spent the night last night and they loved playing hide and go seek. It took us forever to find Sadie. Kids just love doing laps and running in the open space. I am in heaven and it doesn't seem real. I can't wait to have family and friends over. I built it big so I could have lots of people over - I sort of adore people. They make me happy. Everyone come to my house!!
This is going to be the project area and computer area.
Big bonus room



8 comments:

Anna said...

I love it! I can't wait to come see it.

JoLynn said...

You did it! It looks beautiful!!! I can't wait to come visit. It may be sooner rather then later.The boys and I are trying to fly to Tacoma Space A. It's through the military where we fly for free. We'll have to come stay with you guys before we drive to see our parents. What fun it will be to see you and your new home. Talk to you soon.

B.E.A.T.L.E. said...

Yeah new house! I love, love, love it and am so jealous. Someday.........

lilibet said...

Oh, the kitchen. I love it.

Natalie Smith said...

The kitchen is gorgeous! I can't wait to come see it :) We need to VT for sure this month!!! It looks so spacious. I am jealous.

Lizzie Ann said...

Yay! So exciting! I can't wait to visit.

Kacey said...

Yeah! You did real good. :) It's gorgeous and I covet your floor and kitchen.

Ruth said...

yeah, my sister-in-law is so cool! i love that i married into a family of able bodied ladies. :) i can't wait to see it!