Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Over worked

So, we have been backfilling and putting in the utilities and drain systems at our new house......and when I say we, I mean Ryan, my neighbor driving a backhoe and I. We are going on day 6 tomorrow of full day work. I thought this was going to be a 3 day gig, but alas I had no idea what I was talking about again. They are actually going to start framing tomorrow so I hope there will be room for all of us to work. We are close to being done but maybe 2 more days still which seems ridiculous but that seems to be the theme here. We have had a few bumps in the road but God has been good to us with the weather. It was suppose to rain every day this week but it has been dry, which has really saved us. Also our awesome family has been watching the boys for the last 5 days. We will work with the boys tomorrow at the lot, but that it because I can't bring myself to beg another family member to watch them. I have pics but they are in the camera so I will up load them later.

On another note, Xander is starting a little habit of telling me what violent things he plans on doing to someone. For example, our neighbor is Bill who has been helping us backfill. Anyway, on the way home from the lot Xander was saying, "Mom, first I am going to kick Bill, then I am going to hit him, and scratch him and kick him some more." What does this mean? Now you need to realize that Xander doesn't really stop talking. He just keeps going and going. Sometimes I think he runs out of things to say and he always knows talking abuse gets me to respond. I can ask why to him all I want and he doesn't really respond. So now I say, "Do you think Bill will cry" Xander, " No, cuz it's not nice to hit" Quinae, "So are you going to do it?" Xander, "No, not any more." Phew, glad I talked him out of that one! Hate to have my 2 year old beat up my neighbor.

No comments: