Monday, January 11, 2010

Getting Started



So I started this blog when I was in Arizona 2 yrs ago and didn't have much to do........doesn't look promising does it? Well, I am also a journaling failure in general. So, my new goal is to blog weekly or so and make a journal out of it. Wish me luck!

So we are building a house on our lot. We had a manufactured house but sold it and moved it off. They just poured the foundation last week and hopefully next week they will begin framing. Pretty exciting! It is going to be huge at 3,000 sq ft, 5 bedroom, 2.5 bath, huge bonus room and 3 car garage. It it will be a some crazy extra space compared to our 1400 sq ft manufactured house with no garage. Maybe we shouldn't have picked a house when we were so fed up with lack of space. It is like shopping when you are hungry. Well, my hope is to fill it with kids, if not more of my own, maybe yours. We have been really busy with the house with making all the decision and excavation and stuff. Once we are done backfilling though we won't have to do more work until it is time to paint. I am going to put it my own wood flooring in part of the house but that is just because I have been itching to put in wood flooring for the last 5 years but couldn't justify it in my manufactured house.

No comments: