Sunday, January 12, 2014

Vogue

I bought a groupon for a photo shoot at Yen Lui in the summer, with the dream of getting an adorable pictures of my 3 boys.  I wanted the best chance of Levi smiling so I booked it 2 days before the groupon expired which made Levi about 3 months old.  So the day arrived and we headed to the studio.  Our last photo shoot was with my friend as the photographer and in my back yard and the boys were AMAZING.  They were so cooperative and it was so quick.  So, I foolishly, had hoped a new picture taking leaf had been turned and it would go well……..not so much.  It was as awful as it historically always has been.  The photographer tried her best, but it takes some serious skills and a huge amount of luck to get my 3 boys being cooperative all at the same time.  It was a bust.  It was so bad that the studio said we could do it again for no extra charge. I took them up on it.  So the next week we headed back, but stupidly I booked Levi's immunizations for the morning of the same day. I didn't think anything of it until he woke up from his nape in a bad mood.  And then I realized I just set myself up for failure.  But we tried anyway.  Luckily me pleading with my older boys, "all I want from Christmas from you guys is a cute picture" paid off and the boys look adorable……..however I didn't realize how scared Levi looks until we blew up the picture.  Ha ha, it is still cute.
 These are some quick family snap shots before the first attempt of the photo shoot.

No comments: