Monday, September 30, 2013

Spa by Xander

After I had the baby, one of my midwives give me a foot massage and Xander saw this.  Ever since then, every time I scream out in pain while feeding Levi (something that is happening less frequently thank heavens), you can tell Xander feels so desperate to help or do something for me.  He use to say, "Oh I know it hurts.  I am so sorry, I am so sorry." Well lately, he remembered seeing this foot massage so now, he rubs my feet while I feed Levi.  One day he went all out.  It started as a foot massage, including soaking my feet in warm water.  Followed by a back massage with his favorite technique - the chopping method Then he wanted to do my hair.  So he got some hair clips and hair bands and put my hair in 2 pigtails plus a hair clip.  Then he busted out my make up and put blush, mascara (a little scary), eye shadow and lipstick on me.  Then he picked out earrings and a necklace that he put on me.  Then painted my toe nails.   He did all this while I fed and held the baby.  Then he took a picture of his master piece.  He has decided he wants to be a massage therapist.   He is so cute and great!  Love this boy!!



4 comments:

Ellie said...

Tell Xander he is a great son. I wish my daughters would be as thoughtful. Thank you for sharing with me Xander and family.

Mrs. Collinge

Hamblin Family said...

Quinae, your family is so adorable! I have a question for you. Do you remember Danielle Anderson and do you have any idea what happened to that girl? I was just looking up people on facebook that I knew in the past and I couldn't find her. When I ask people about her no one seems to be able to place her. Its driving me crazy! I know I didn't make her up...right? I hope you guys have a great holiday!

Quinae said...

Oh yes! I do remember Danielle. I have no idea where she is. I bet her name is pretty common for Facebook. I have no idea where she is. That would be fun to find her though.

Quinae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.