Sunday, September 29, 2013

Levi's Adorableness

My good friend Kristy is an amazing photographer.  Check out these adorable newborn pictures of Levi.  I have never done newborn pictures before.  I am in love with these.....and it's subject.  Which is a good thing, because he wakes me up every 3 hrs and I am starting to crave a solid nights sleep.  






Levi is 2 weeks old now.  He has been such a sleepy baby.  The boys are known to complain, "Mom, when is he ever going to open his eyes?"  His sleepiness makes feeding hard for the first 1.5 weeks.  The kinks have been worked out and he seems to be more self motivated to eat.  Despite these challenges he has been gaining weight like a champ.  Just 12 days ago he had lost weight like all newborns do, and was down to 7# 12 oz.  Today he weighs 9#2oz - He gained just under 1.5 pounds in just 12 days.  Good Levi, suck the fat right off me.  That is my goal anyway.  We can't wait to learn of his personality, but until then I will celebrate the benefits of his sleepy ways.

1 comment:

Natalie Smith said...

beautiful pictures. beautiful baby.