Thursday, March 10, 2011

30

Well, I did it. I turned 30. No one asked me if I wanted to. It just happened to me......and I am not so happy about it. I mean 30 - that is so old. I am officially a serious adult. Sigh. Really old people tell me if they could go back to any age, it would be in their 30's. So Really Old People, I am counting on you to be right. Heres to 30. The good news is Ryan threw me a party (your the best Ryan!!). A Rocker Princess party. I have never had a "Princess" party before. I liked it - it made me happy. So at least I am a happy 30 year old. Lots of great people came and in true birthday form they had to do whatever I wanted them to. In this case they had to play improvisational games. You know games from shows like "who's line is it anyways" and stuff. It was fun. I haven't done those games since college. Ah the good old days when I wasn't old.......but I digress.
The 30 year old Rocker Princess
I am hopping if I keep saying 30 years old it will eventually feel better.
The enthralled audience for the games




We all have mad acting skills.
My sister Janea came over on my actually birthday with a scrumptious cake and awesome birthday hat to help me ease into 30. 30, 30, 30 years old, 30, 30 years old - no it still doesn't' feel so good. 30 - Hmmmmmm.

My twin brother lives in the area and we have big plans to to celebrate 30 but we need better weather. It involves jumping off of cliffs......with paragliders. Yeah baby!

3 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

Happy Birthday Quinea!!!

JoLynn said...

I have to agree with the "old people" that 30's are good. I can vouge since I am 37!!!!!!!!!!! I still wonder how I got to be this age. Having small children makes me feel young, but then there's Andrew who keeps telling me that I'm really 73. He needs whipped!

Happy 30th Quinae!

Cailean said...

Happy Birthday!! It looks like you had fun!!