Sunday, November 14, 2010

Halloween backlog

I am a couple weeks behind on my blogging. Everything I have been writing has beed delayed but for the most part you can't tell except when holidays date me. Anyway, October was our busiest one since having kids. Last year was the first time the boys went trick or treating and this year we went "trunk or treating" (at our church) and hit 3 different parties during the month to kick of the celebration. Sadly Ryan missed every single one due to work. Honestly I as glad when it was all over. Too much solo celebration for me. I can't wait for him to be apart of something. When it is just me and the boys I do a pretty poor job with taking pictures. This is the best I have of our costumes.
Some good old halloween fun. They had lots of fun trying to eat the donuts.

1 comment:

Natalie Smith said...

I am just glad Xander didn't issue me that ticket he was threatening! He looked adorable! :) Well...the 3 of you did!