Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Hard work

There is much to back post - until then I leave you with Xander's new favorite line-

"Why do I have to do all the hard work?"

Let me put this in context for you.

Quinae "Xander can you buckle up?"

Xander "Why do I have to do all the hard work?"

Quinae "Xander can you clear your plate?"

Xander "Why do I have to do all the hard work?"

Soren "Xander can you pass me a army guy?"

Xander "Why do I have to do all the hard work?"

Hmmmm. I guess he needs a little education on what hard work is - suggestions??

4 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

That is hilarious! Tough life...

Cailean said...

That is a super funny line. My little boy has said the same type of a thing, "Why do *I* always have to do everything!!!" So then I always think of the hymn, "I Have Work Enough to Do" and start singing it. :)

lilibet said...

Make him do some really hard work. Maybe buckling himself in won't feel so hard. If you figure out what hard work you can give an almost four year old, please share. :)I know at five I was doing the laundry.

Quinae said...

Say What Elizabeth? Wow, I can hardly imagine Soren doing the laundry. Will that be you gold standard for Abby??